re: App: Coldkills

Name : Tugmysword
Server : Sargeras
Level : 100
Faction : Alliance
Race : Dwarf
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Protection
Spec 2 : Arms for pvp right now but if you need me to dps i'll change it to Furry
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Tugmysword/simple

Where did you hear about our guild:
Scrappygurl commented on my post of the Forums

Why do you want to join our guild:
Just looking for a guild that i can be apart of stopped for the last 2 months and i want to get back into raiding just hope this will be a good fit for me.

Please list past guilds and reason for leaving (if any): The guild I'm in right is my last guild and they just let me go i know that's weird to here just let you go that all as I see it as. Here is the post my guild master sent to me when they wanted to go a different way and not bring me a long.

Hey Tug,

I hate having to write this message, but I'm really left with no choice. After reviewing logs for hours over the course of Highmaul, I came to the conclusion that it was in our best interest to find not just one, but two new tanks moving forward. The two main tanking positions have been offered to Toby and Holycakes, and both have accepted.

You're a really cool guy, and I know you had probably half of the guild on mute, so I'd use this as a time to find a guild whos members you can actually stand.. not to mention as an escape from the toxic atmosphere that's pervaded the guild since WoD launched.

I like you a lot and I hope this won't cause you to go nuclear on me, Bigsteer, or on the guild itself, but I'd understand some anger, if not a lot. I'm sorry this had to happen at all and I wish you the best luck in whatever you decide to do with WoW. I'm not going to remove you from the guild or anything and if you have no interest in pursuing raiding, nothing's stopping you from remaining in the guild if that's truly what you want.

Take care of yourself big guy,

Astraeus

Did you read the Saints of Exodar guild rules/operating procedures listed in the Forum tab under News? Do you understand and agree to them?
Yes i do agree and understand them. Just one question all over your website it says Ventrilo but the post on the forums is say Mumble i have both just want to make sure of that.

What are you interests in the game (questing/raiding/social,casual,etc): Raiding, PVP and some Social i have meet a lot of my friend from this game.

If you are applying for an open core team spot are you able to commit to schedule and the
raid rules? The raid time are Friday 9pm-midnight CST & Sunday 7pm-10pm CST so i can make all the time and days that your guild raids.

Can you take constructive criticism and would you be willing to change specs if needed
for a fight?
Yes i can take constructive criticism if it is in deed constructive criticism and just someone that just likes being a asshole and just want to yell cause there mad about wiping.

Can you handle wiping on progression without getting annoyed & frustrated?
Yes i can raiding Mythic wiping 250 time before we could get the kill i'm use to if and it.

Please leave a link to either Warcraftlogs or World of Logs so we can see you in action for at least 3-5 minutes. This is required for a raid team position. Run a flex or LFR so we have some info to base our decision on if you have no current content logs.

I do have a log but it is old sine i haven't raid in awhile but here it is.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XxPQFaBcHWMKhknf#type=summary&source=13
here is another where it more then just wipes
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wJzW6YXtMA7kyaPq#type=summary&source=3

What is your raiding experience?

6/7M HM 7/10H BRF if you want to go back further SOO 14/14H before it turned to Mythic TOT 13/13H

What add ons do you use? We require Deadly Boss Mods for a core raid team position.

WeakAuras 2, Omen, IceHUD, DBM, Angry Assignments, Exorsus Raid Tools

Do you know anyone in the guild currently? If yes, please list who.

I don't know anyone in this guild.

Fancia (Kelly)
In-Game Guild Master
REG

re: DECLINED - App: Coldkills - by Fancia (Kelly)

Hey there Tug,

Thanks for the app. We would require you to DPS as we currently have 2 full time tanks but having a tank off spec would be very useful in case a tank is off for the night or we need a 3rd tank for a boss.

That certainly is a weird letter. You had most of your old raid team on mute? Is there a reason for that? That makes it hard to communicate. If there is a problem I like to address it so we can fix it :)

For our communication we does use Mumble, we just switched over a few months ago. I thought I changed website, I will have to check again. Sorry about that.

Give me an add in game and we can chat more. Fancia#1926

Thx!

Scrappy

Tugmysword

re: Fancia

Most of the other raiders I had on mute was just dps and all those raiders where racist and I am half black and all the time it was Nigger this and Nigger that and I didn't want to here that while I'm trying to raid so i put them on mute so i wouldn't have to deal with them. I have already add you to my battle net.

Fancia (Kelly)
In-Game Guild Master
REG

Ok, cool, look forward to chatting to you.

And I agree, that isn't cool. We don't talk like that. No racism allowed.

Fancia (Kelly)
In-Game Guild Master
REG

Hey there,

I talked with a few people and I guess we are going to pass on more plate dps but ty for the app and good luck :)

Scrappy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints of Exodar Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Server Status
Calendar
Guild Summary