Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race :Night Elf
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : n\a
Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moonrunner/Aperthir/simple

Where did you hear about our guild: WoW Guild Recruitment Forums

Why do you want to join our guild: From the description that Scrappygurl gave on the forums you guys appear to be what I am looking for. I cannot commit to set raid nights at the moment and I posted as such in the forums and Scrappygurl responded. I apologize in advance for my availability below however with my second job I don't know from week to week what nights I will be playing.

Please list past guilds and reason for leaving (if any): I have been in Drop Bears on the Moonrunner server for a while. I did not play much through Mists or WoD but Legion is fantastic but we are not doing any raiding or dungeons or anything.

Did you read the Saints of Exodar guild rules/operating procedures listed in the Forum tab under News? Do you understand and agree to them? Yes I have and yes I do

What are you interests in the game (questing/raiding/social,casual,etc): questing, raiding, social....pretty much everything except PvP....not a fan

If you are applying for an open core team spot are you able to commit to schedule and the
raid rules? n\a

Can you take constructive criticism and would you be willing to change specs if needed
for a fight? Absolutely, without question

Can you handle wiping on progression without getting annoyed & frustrated? Yes

Please leave a link to either Warcraftlogs or World of Logs so we can see you in action for at least 3-5 minutes. This is required for a raid team position. Run a flex or LFR so we have some info to base our decision on if you have no current content logs.

What is your raiding experience? In Wow very limited. I do LFR when I can but nothing consistent. I do play another game (Rift) and I consistently have raided in that game for over 2 years.

What add ons do you use? We require Deadly Boss Mods for a core raid team position. DBM, ELVui, Skada

Do you know anyone in the guild currently? If yes, please list who. No, unfortunately I do not

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saints of Exodar Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Server Status
Calendar
Guild Summary